Published by: Albert Gibosse – Blue Label Weekly Magazine | WEBSITE |
An alarming number of people ( over 300 million ) worldwideare obese, a condition that can lead to a cascade of additional serious health problems, even premature death.
Although genes play a role in your body weight, other preventable factors (easy access to fattening fast foods and sweets ) are also involved.
Escaping the obesity epidemic involves more than diet; it requires an integrated approach that includes:
- Adopting healthy eating habits and exercising
- Cutting down your consumption of fatty and sugary foods.
- Consuming healthy, low-fat, high-fiber foods
- Attain and maintain your ideal weight goal
- Eat more fruits, vegetables, nuts, and whole grains.
- Use vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based fats.
Please consult your physician for appropriate treatment and in-depth info on obesity prevention.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: