Skip to content
- Make A Detailed Grocery List
- * Shop Smart and Realistically
- Avoid Over-serving Food When Cooking.
- Save And Use your Leftovers
- Store Food in the right places
- Try to Eat According to The Seasons
- Avoid clutter in your fridge, pantry and Freezer
- Treat Expiration and Sell-by Dates as guidelines
- Keep track of what you throw away
- Stock up on frozen foods
- Pack your lunches on Sunday
- Buy big cuts and Stretch Them Out Over Multiple Meals
- Separate and Freeze Any Meat You Won’t Use Within The Week
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Easy. Simple. Garden-Fresh! | Gourmet!
Spicy Barbancourt Rum chicken recipe | Essential Recipes
Maintain a Healthy BMI | Strategies to Prevent Obesity
The Healthy Plate/ What’s on Your Plate?
Shop Smart! | Plan. Shop. And Save!
Why It Is Crucial To Eat Vegetables | Healthy Diet Rich in Vegetables And Fruits May Reduce Risk For Heart Disease, Including Heart Attack and Stroke
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: