AMERIA’S FOOD BASKET SUPERMARKETS [ BOSTON, MA LOCATIONS ] | HTTPS://AFBMALAUNCHPAD.WORDPRESS.COM/
PUBLISHED BY: ALBERT GIBOSSE – BLUE LABEL WEEKLY MAGAZINE | WWW.BLUELABELWEEKLYMAGAZINE.COM
If you’ve ever shopped at America’s Food Basket Supermarkets, then you will agree with all of the following things on a deep, personal level.
- Every employee upholds the Customer First Mantra and Is Incredibly Nice and Helpful
Customer First! is a key component of America’s mission statement that is actually experienced through in their stores. Managers and cashiers who will go above and beyond to assist you.
- Cleanliness and Organization | Their stores are clean and well-organized.
Every America’s Food Basket Supermarkets location has the exact same floor layout, making it incredibly easy to navigate a new store with ease. The aisles are also well-organized and wide enough to accommodate the patrons.
- Displays are fun and useful
Info displays at America’s Food Basket Supermarkets also display cooking equipment, cards, and gifts you might need or want for holiday seasons. This is especially useful when you need an item and you are in a rush.
- America’s Food Basket Supermarkets’ Focus on Brand Diversity is Really Fantastic
The store carries diverse brands, which makes it the ideal grocery store to frequent.
- Find Your Favorite Mainstream as well as Ethnic or International Food Products
AFB features products from Europe(Portugal, France, Italy, and others countries), the Caribbean countries ( Haiti, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, and beyond…. ), Africa(Cape Verde, Nigeria, and others), Asia, and beyond….
- America’s Food Basket Supermarkets Listens To Their Customers
AFB listens to their customers and carries products requested by their customers
- Competitive and Affordable prices
AFB prices are the most competitive around
- Convenient Locations
America’s Food Basket Supermarkets stores are conveniently located with their customers’ demographic in mind
- AFB Would Like To Hear from You
Any concern, issue or request? Please reach out to a manger.
- Hyde Park, MA
- Randolph, MA
- Dorchester, MA
- 576 Washington St, Dorchester, MA 02124 Phone: (617) 282-6200
- 217 Bowdoin St, Boston, MA 02122 Phone: (617) 282-7777
- Mattapan, MA
You May Also Like: